Summer job for software developers!
Pinstriped is looking for geniuses to help develop a desktop application (Mac + Windows) over the summer and with great future possibilities. The right candidate has the possibility of an upside in the company and become a CTO.
We are a tech spin-off from an international digital agency with a group of dedicated people based in Copenhagen. Throughout the last weeks we managed to create an exponential growing demand from customers and traction from tech companies like SoundCloud, Google, EA, Wildfire, and Crowdflower. Our startup is a part of both Accelerace’s spin-off programme and IBM’s Global Entrepreneur Programme. For more information about our company please have a look at www.pinstriped.com or get in touch with Martin at 28 55 46 90.
- Experience with HTML5 and Objective-C
- Innovative mindset.
- Abilities of working and accomplish with a team.
- Determined and motivated by responsibility and challenges.
- Likes working in a fast pace environment and getting things done.
- Finish the beta version and build the right infrastructure to support future features of Pinstriped.
- Bringing ideas and visions to the table, as you will have an important influence in shaping the product.
- Coordinate and organize the programming process.
About the job:
You will be working in our Copenhagen based office developing the desktop application for Mac. The working hours are flexible and will vary with possibilities of working full time over the summer. There will be extern experts related to the project cooperating and supervising you. You will have a significant opinion in the daily operation and the strategic decisions. The salary will be according to qualifications.
If you see yourself in this position, please send us a short application and CV to email@example.com