Master Students at DIKU! Improve your chances of getting a good job after your study!
The CopCap Greater Copenhagen Career Program starts up in March 2016. Aim: To improve your job prospects in Denmark! Apply now - only limited number of seats!
Copenhagen Capacity helps building bridges between students and Danish/foreign organisations and works to support foreigners in Denmark getting a job and settle down in Copenhagen.
In March 2016 they start up a career building course targeted at international master students who want to improve their knowledge of the Danish working market.
CopCap offers coaching in i.a.:
- How to create a good CV and how to apply for relevant jobs in Denmark
- Career coaching in general
- Matchmaking with business companies in the CopCap network
- How to do networking in practice, and
- Course in the mechanisms of the Danish labour market, workplace culture and employee rights.
Apply now - it's free of charge:
CopCap specifically encourages computer science students to apply.
Read more details and learn how to apply in this brochure