Assistant Lecturer, Research assistant
Department of Computer Science
Universitetsparken 1, 2100 København Ø
Øster Farigmagsgade 5, Bygning 26, 1353 København K, 26, Building: 26.2.03
Primary fields of research
My areas of interest are labor economics, immigration, and applied microeconometrics. I am working on a research project about integration of refugees in the labor market. My PhD advisors are professor Jakob Roland Munch and assistant professor Mette Foged.
Selected work in progress
- Integrating Refugees: Language Training or Work-First Incentives? (with Jacob Arendt, Iben Bolvig, Mette Foged & Giovanni Peri), NBER Working Paper No. 26834. (Under review)
- Sick of your poor neighborhood? Quasi-experimental evidence on neighborhood effects in health (with Mia Herløv Jørgensen)
- The Role of Institutions in the Labor Market Impact of Immigration (with Mette Foged & Vasil Yasenov), IPL WP #19-07 (Revise & Resubmit)
- Does Granting Asylum to Family-Reunified Women Improve Their Integration?
- Mandatory Daycare for 1-Year Olds: Alleviating Barriers to Integration of Female Refugees and Their Children? (with Mette Foged)
- Litteraturstudie om virkninger af udenlandsk arbejdskraft (with Mette Foged & Vasil Yasenov) (in Danish).
Teaching assistant in Econometrics A.
Teaching assistant in Principles of Economics.