Assistant Lecturer, Postdoc
Department of Computer Science
Universitetsparken 1, 2100 København Ø
Øster Farigmagsgade 5, Bygning 26, 1353 København K, 26, Building: 26.2.03
Primary fields of research
My areas of interest are labor economics, immigration, and applied microeconometrics.
Selected work in progress
- Language Training and Refugees' Integration (with Jacob Arendt, Iben Bolvig, Mette Foged & Giovanni Peri), NBER Working Paper No. 26834. (Under review)
- Sick of Your Poor Neighborhood? Quasi-Experimental Evidence on Neighborhood Effects on Health (with Mia Herløv Jørgensen), CEBI Working Paper 02-21.
- The Role of Labor Market Institutions in the Impact of Immigration on Wages and Employment (with Mette Foged & Vasil Yasenov), CReAM Discussion Paper 07/21. (Revise & Resubmit)
- Does Granting Asylum to Family-Reunified Women Improve Their Integration?
- Mandatory Daycare for 1-Year Olds: Alleviating Barriers to Integration of Female Refugees and Their Children? (with Mette Foged)
- Litteraturstudie om virkninger af udenlandsk arbejdskraft (with Mette Foged & Vasil Yasenov) (in Danish).
Teaching assistant in Econometrics A.
Teaching assistant in Principles of Economics.