On this page, you will find an updated list of exercises.
Throughout the course, the lecturers will propose exercises. Some are straight forward, some are quite long and hard. In order to pass the course you should demonstrate that you have been working with and solved some of the exercises. Your solutions in the format of a single pdf must be submitted before the end of June by email to Kim Knudsen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Exercises posed by Erkki Somersalo
- Exercise posed by Martin Lindahl
- Exercises posed by Ville Kolehmainen
- Exercises posed by Kenichi Kanatani and data for it
- Exercises posed by Per-Christian Hansen