All accepted papers appear in the SEA 2014 proceedings published by Springer in the LNCS series.
According to Springer's home page (Google keywords: Springer indexing): "Springer works with just about every A&I service, over 400 in total,through a dedicated A&I Department and in close cooperation with our publishing editors." (A&I = Abstracting and indexing)
A special issue of the ACM Journal on Experimental Algorithmics will be devoted to the best papers presented in the symposium.
Previous proceedings SEA/WEA conferences:
- SEA 2013, Rome, Italy (Proceedings LNCS Series , Volume 7933)
- SEA 2012, Bordeaux, France (proceedings LNCS Series Volume 7276)
- SEA 2011 , Crete, Greece (ProceddingsLNCS Series Volume 6630)
- SEA 2010 , Ischia Island, Italy (ProceddingsLNCS Series Volume 6049)
- SEA 2009, Dortmund, Germany (Proceedings LNCS Series Volume 8307)
- WEA 2008 , Cape Cod, USA (Proceddings LNCS Series Volume 5038)
- WEA 2007 , Rome, Italy (Pprceedings LNCS Series Volume 4525)
- WEA 2006 , Menorca Island, Spain (ProceedingsLNCS Series Volume 4007)
- WEA 2005, Santorini, Greece (Proceedings LNCS Series Volume 3503 )
- WEA 2004 , Angra dos Reis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Proceedings LNCS Series Volume 3059)
- WEA 2003 , Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland (Proceedings LNCS Series Volume 2647)
- WEA 2001 , Riga, Latvia (Proceedings LNCS Series Volume 2138)