Image Analysis, Computational Modelling and Geometry
Universitetsparken 5, 2100 København Ø
Primære forskningsområderImage Analysis, Computer Vision and Machine Learning
Undervisnings- og vejledningsområder
Current and future courses
- Statistical Methods for Machine Learning, Q3, 2011
- Advanced Topics in Data Modelling, Q4, 2011
- Statistical Methods for Machine Learning, Q3, 2010
- Advanced Topics in Data Modelling, Q4, 2010
- Robot Experimentarium, Q1, 2009
- Introductory Computational and Mathematical Modelling / eScience project, Project course, Odd quarters.
- Computational and Mathematical Modelling / eScience project seminar
- Artificial Intelligence, Q2 2007.
- Object Oriented Programming and Design, Q2 2007.
I currently supervise projects on topics within the fields of image analysis as well as computer vision as well as applications of machine learning mainly within image analysis, e-science related problems, and computer science.
Examples of projects include:
- Articulated figure tracking (Human motion modeling and tracking)
- Interest point detectors and descriptors
- Modeling of activation patterns in neuron cell networks
- Space science related projects such as: Automated analysis of Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS).
- Web page classification and inference of page relationships
My current research activities are centered around:
- Modeling and tracking of human motion using computer vision techniques for 3D articulated figures tracking combined with advanced statistical models and machine learning techniques.
- Theoretical foundations of interest points and image descriptors as well as potential applications within image analysis and computer vision.